Monday, December 12, 2011

Linda's Travel Plans

My flights are booked! As mentioned on an earlier blog posting you are to plan your trip so as to arrive at the Toulouse airport on the morning of May 5, 2012. Your personal flight plan could take you to a number of different airports as you make your way to our rendezvous point. In the past I have travelled from Toronto and made connections at either Paris, Amsterdam or Frankfurt. This trip I will change planes in Munich on my way to France while my return trip passes through Frankfurt.


Linda's Departure:

***Thursday May 3, 2012 Flight AC846  20:10 From Toronto Pearson (YYZ) to Munich (MUC) arrive 10:05 (Friday)
Friday May 4 2012 Flight LH 216 13:10 Munich (MUC) to Toulouse (TLS) arrive 14:55

Return:
Saturday May 19, 2012 Flight LH 1095 10:25 From Toulouse to Frankfurt (FRA) arrive 12:20
Flight LH 470 14:15 From Frankfurt to Toronto arrive 16:50


***Please note that I am departing one day earlier than necessary so I will arrive in Toulouse on May 4. I will spend Friday night at the Novotel Hotel near the airport. I will return to the airport on Saturday morning to meet arriving participants and then we will take the Monastere van to Limoux. 

I have selected to travel early so that I can take some time to catch up on sleep and adjust to the 6 hr time difference before our adventure together officially begins. You may also find this to be an option worth considering.  

You would be most welcome to book a room at the Novotel Hotel and join me for a pre-adventure dinner. I have stayed at this hotel in the past. It offers a free shuttle to and from the airport and has a small restaurant for dinner and breakfast.The hotel is about $110.00CDN. 

Here is the website: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-0445-novotel-toulouse-aeroport/index.shtml 

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information, or leave a comment or question below. 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I am arriving at 6:05pm on May 4th from Frankfurt. If you want to wait for me, I would love to have a "pre-adventure dinner" with you. I suspect I will not get to the hotel until 7pm or so. If you are too exhausted to wait, I certainly understand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda - sorry that I didn't reply to you right away! YES - That sounds great! I am sure I will be up and about at that time and ready to welcome you. I must get my hotel room booked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My room is now booked, so that makes one less thing on my "To Do List"! At the moment, Linda, Linda and Anne will be at the hotel on Friday May 4...May the 4th be with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda K and Linda A. I arrive Toulouse from Frankfurt May 4 about 1:30 p.m., so hoping for a couple of hours or so sleep, and then would love to join you for dinner as well. I'm staying at the Novohotel you mentioned, Linda. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda. Regarding the pallette you mentioned, the one I bought from Cheap Joe's is about 5" z 11". Is that the smaller one, or the larger one you said you were going to buy, and spray paint part of it for mixing paints?

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either will be great Carrie. Thanks for the reminder about posting pix of my spray-paint job.

      Delete
  6. Carrie,
    Instructions for modifying the palette have just been posted.

    ReplyDelete